House Heaters News
A Positive House Hearing on Grid-Enabled Water Heaters
Natural Resources Defense Council (blog)
I had the pleasure of testifying before the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce - Subcommittee on Energy and Power last week. The topic was proposed legislation to grant "grid-enabled water heaters" a carefully designed ...
Are tankless water heaters worth the cost? Lou Manfredini answers your home
Whether you are looking to replace a water heater or are wondering how to fix a socket on a lamp, Lou Manfredini is here to help. The TODAY contributor and host of “House Smarts” stopped by Studio 1A to answer viewer-submitted questions.
House to home: Cozy up with radiant heat
Q. We are looking into options for adding some additional heating to a bedroom and a playroom. We don't want to go to the expense of turning up the heat in the whole house, but want these rooms cozy for children to play and sleep. Any ideas would be ...
Heaters that are functional, healthful and stylish | Toronto Star
Space heater ignites house fire; residents unharmed, but family's dog dies as
The Red Cross arrived to assist residents on the scene. The home, which was valued at $50,000, was considered a total loss, Monte said. Baton Rouge Fire Department officials suggest residents keep space heaters at least three feet away from anything
Space heater starts house fire; residents unhurt but family's dog dies
Space heater fire destroys Alexandria home
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (WUSA9) -- A space heater caused a house fire in Alexandria on Saturday, destroying a family's home. Fairfax County firefighters arrived at 6232 Gum Street around 4:50 p.m. to find smoke and fire coming from the two-story home, which ...
Major Fire Severely Damaged an Alexandria Home Saturday